They melt in your mouth.
Super Simple Stuffed Dessert Dates
- Chocolate Mousse
- Made to Glow Healthy Chocolate Frosting
- Almond Butter, coconut butter, peanut butter, cashew butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- Goat Cheese
- Chocolate chips
- Chunks of dark chocolate
- Cacao nibs or these 99% dark chocolate critters**
- Goji Berries or mulberries
- Pecans, walnuts, almonds
- Cinnamon or ginger or candied ginger
- Shredded coconut
- Hemp seeds or chia seeds
- Red pepper flakes
- Himalayan sea salt
- Take a medjool date, slice it down the middle or pull it apart, and remove the pit so it makes a little pouch.
- Add a dollop of your spread of choice.
- Sprinkle with your topping.
- Enjoy and repeat. Try new spread and topping combos and report back with your favorites!
Here are some of my tried-and-true combinations to inspire you to think of your own creations:
- Cashew or peanut butter with cinnamon… tastes like a cinnamon roll!
- Peanut butter with chocolate chips
- Chocolate mousse with himalayan salt
- Chocolate mousse with orange zest
- Coconut butter with goji berries
- Made to Glow Healthy Chocolate Frosting drizzled with peanut butter
What flavor combination are you looking forward to trying?
When we feel whole, balanced, and healthy, we radiate from the inside out. We are all made to glow!
Latest posts by Alexandra Maul (see all)
- 8 Things I Learned from the First Half of My Pregnancy - June 13, 2016
- 20 Ways to Ditch Toxic Chemicals From Your Life - May 2, 2016
- 15 Easy Clean-Eating Snacks (Paleo, Real Food) - March 16, 2016