They melt in your mouth.
Super Simple Stuffed Dessert Dates
- Chocolate Mousse
- Made to Glow Healthy Chocolate Frosting
- Almond Butter, coconut butter, peanut butter, cashew butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- Goat Cheese
- Chocolate chips
- Chunks of dark chocolate
- Cacao nibs or these 99% dark chocolate critters**
- Goji Berries or mulberries
- Pecans, walnuts, almonds
- Cinnamon or ginger or candied ginger
- Shredded coconut
- Hemp seeds or chia seeds
- Red pepper flakes
- Himalayan sea salt
- Take a medjool date, slice it down the middle or pull it apart, and remove the pit so it makes a little pouch.
- Add a dollop of your spread of choice.
- Sprinkle with your topping.
- Enjoy and repeat. Try new spread and topping combos and report back with your favorites!
Here are some of my tried-and-true combinations to inspire you to think of your own creations:
- Cashew or peanut butter with cinnamon… tastes like a cinnamon roll!
- Peanut butter with chocolate chips
- Chocolate mousse with himalayan salt
- Chocolate mousse with orange zest
- Coconut butter with goji berries
- Made to Glow Healthy Chocolate Frosting drizzled with peanut butter