I like to party.
And by ‘party’, I mean eat amazing salads while binge-watching The Good Wife on the couch with hubs.
If you’re new around here, you should know that I get unreasonably excited by good food, and salads are my nirvana. I don’t get to make them nearly often enough, so I’ve compiled a list of inspiration. (Like the cool kids do.)
I know, it’s probably more hip to talk about your dessert obsession. And I have a sweet tooth somewhere in there, too. But in my weird little brain, food actually tastes better when I know that it’s also super healthy. (Except for fermented cod liver oil. Nothing can trick my brain into enjoying that.)
Homemade salads with an array of tasty, diverse ingredients and blow-your-mind dressings from scratch? Just… sheer perfection.
Also, salads are one of my favourite things to make and take to parties (um, the real kind – with other people, out of the house…) Because when you volunteer to bring the salad, you aren’t left with last year’s iceberg lettuce and rancid soybean oil on top. And that is a very good thing.
I also need to buckle down on my eating habits in order to address my adrenal fatigue, and there’s no more delicious way than the list below.
So, in honour of my salad obsession, I give you:
30 Healthy Potluck Salads
1. Bacon, Avocado, and Blue Cheese Salad | Back To The Book Nutrition (photo credit)
2. Spanish-Inspired Chorizo, Calamari, and Halloumi Salad Recipe | Keeper of the Kitchen
3. Egg & Smoked Salmon Salad Recipe | Keeper of the Kitchen
4. Kale & Parmesan Summer Salad | Keeper of the Kitchen
5. Great Summer Chicken Caesar Salad | Keeper of the Kitchen
6. Tropical Fruit Salad | It’s a Love/Love Thing (photo credit)
7. Classic Homemade Potato Salad | Kitchen Stewardship
8. Black Bean and Avocado Salad | Kitchen Stewardship
9. Zucchini Ribbon Salad with Avocado | Oh Snap! Let’s Eat! (photo credit)
10. Real Food Summer Picnic Series: Potato Salad | Raising Generation Nourished
11. Real Food Summer Picnic Series: Coleslaw: Grain Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free Option | Raising Generation Nourished
12. Spring Coleslaw | Raising Generation Nourished
13. Real Food Summer Picnic Series: Pasta Salad: Grain, Egg, Nut, Dairy Free | Raising Generation Nourished (photo credit)
14. Fennel and Orange Salad | And Here We Are
15. Spanish Tuna Salad with Roasted Red Peppers | And Here We Are
16. Kale Detox Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing | Happy Healthnut
17. Zesty Pasta Salad | Cultured Palate
18. Zesty Quinoa Salad | Cultured Palate
19. Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad | Life Currents
20. Balsamic Cucumber Salad | Simply Healthy Home
21. Tomato, Bacon, and Corn Salad + Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette | Back To The Book Nutrition (photo credit)
22. Brussels Sprouts Salad and Warm Bacon Dressing | Back To The Book Nutrition
23. Perfect Potato Salad With Bacon, Shallot, and Chives | Back To The Book Nutrition
24. Best Summer Slaw (Kale, Brussels, Apples, & Almonds) | Back To The Book Nutrition
25. Heirloom Tomato, Cucumber, and Red Onion Salad | A Harmony Healing
26. 2 Spring Energy Salads | A Harmony Healing (photo credit)
27. Bacon n’ Egg Salad With Probiotic Avocado Dressing |Almost Bananas
28. Asian Cucumber and Radish Salad With Wasabi | Almost Bananas
29. Late Summer Loaded Veggie Salad | Red & Honey
30. Thai Mango Salad with a Cashew Ginger Dressing | Red & Honey
What’s your fave salad? Are there crazy amazing salads at your metaphorical party too?
Latest posts by Beth (see all)
- Cocoa Peppermint Whipped Body Butter - March 14, 2018
- 7 Healthy Ways to Manage Stress (Before it Makes You Sick) - March 8, 2018
- 3 Practical Tips to Help Kids Eat Healthy Foods Without Drama - February 26, 2018