Seven-Layer Taco Dip
This delicious seven-layer taco dip will delight your tastebuds without compromising on health! Yessss!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 1 (6 cup dish)
- 1 cup Layer 1: Refried beans homemade or store-bought
- 1 cup Layer 2: Yogurt with homemade taco seasoning see notes for link to recipe
- 1 cup Layer 3: A chunky homemade guacamole
- 1 cup Layer 4: Salsa
- 1 cup Layer 5: Shredded romaine with a bit of spinach mixed in (So good!)
- 1 cup Layer 6: Cheese I used Daiya non-dairy cheese because I can’t digest dairy. You could use whatever cheese sounds good to you.
- .25 cup Layer 7: Kalamata olives
Calories: 1297kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 56g | Fat: 87g | Saturated Fat: 35g | Cholesterol: 150mg | Sodium: 4573mg | Potassium: 2560mg | Fiber: 33g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 7415IU | Vitamin C: 33.1mg | Calcium: 1331mg | Iron: 5.8mg