- 1 to 1/2 lb. of ground beef the amount you use is entirely up to how much meat you want
- 1 onion diced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 3 14.5 oz. cans of diced tomatoes does not have to be canned, I’ve used fresh tomatoes as well
- 1 8 oz can of tomato sauce
- 2 cans of beans I use kidney but any will work and you don’t have to use canned, also I have heard using ½ cup of Pumpkin puree instead of beans can bulk it up
- 2-3 tablespoons of chili powder depending on how spicy you want it
- 1 table spoon cumin
- *you can also add any veggies just dice them up and throw them in. I have used different bell peppers and zucchini)
There are 2 ways you can prepare this depending on what you want to do.
Stove top- Brown your meat and drain it. Add all the other ingredients and cook until hot and the veggies are soft, you can serve it immediately but the longer you let it simmer the more flavor it will have. This is the quickest option.
Crock pot- Throw everything in and put it on high for 4-6 hours.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg