Debloat Tea Recipe
This natural bloating remedy should be able to help you find quick relief for the discomfort of a bloated belly.
Prep Time1 min
Cook Time13 mins
Total Time14 mins
- 1-1 ¼ cup water
- 1 bag green tea or equivalent for loose leaf
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger minced
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- juice of half a lemon approx. 1 tablespoon
- Optional: 1 tsp honey or sweetener of choice
Pour boiled water over the green tea and ginger in a mug.
Green tea should steep for no more than 3 minutes.
Ginger can steep for up to 10 minutes.
Remove tea bag and diffuser at desired times.
Add apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. Stir in honey if including.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 28kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 17mg | Sugar: 5g