Dear readers, friends, and internet wanderers:
You have the most important job in the world: to make a house a home. It’s not always easy. In fact, sometimes, it’s downright overwhelming. The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle can help. It’s only available until April 27 at midnight, so check out the details below to see what piques your interest!
To help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships with proven, simple, and effective tools – help, inspiration, tips, encouragement, resources at your fingertips… the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle was created just for you.
But before I share more about what the bundle is all about… I’m bursting to tell you that I lined up an incredible bonus offer just for Red & Honey bundle customers (those who buy through this site)!!
Red & Honey’s Exclusive Bonus Offer Just for YOU:
$10 of free natural skincare products from Taproot Farms Co: an online natural skincare shop and long-time sponsor here at Red & Honey.
(They are the company that saved me from dry skin forever by asking me to review their argan oil. The stuff is magic, I tell you. Life-changing for my poor, dry face. I’m not exaggerating, I swear. The stuff is *that* awesome. And now you can get some for free! Woohoo!)
No minimum purchase. No strings attached. Just buy a bundle through THIS LINK, and them email email@example.com to get your $10 gift certificate code!
But hurry, this offer is limited to the first 100 customers on this site!
But back to the bundle!
(There are *almost* too many incredible things to tell you about on this page. It’s just crazy!)
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is a complete library of carefully selected eBooks, eCourses, audios, online conferences, and printable packs designed to help you turn your house into a home… with clarity and peace of mind.
What’s in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
The first step in putting together this collection was to find the critical homemaking skills that you need to transform your house into a home.
Here they are:
- Cleaning… create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade… fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith… take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances… build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning… serve easier, tastier, and healthier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling… homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage… heat up and strengthen your marriage
- Motherhood… find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing… conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies… enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness… soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home… hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
… a complete library of 99 eBooks and eCourses to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships.
Are there too many books in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
Let me ask you a question. Have you ever taken your family out for a buffet dinner… and then been disappointed when you couldn’t eat every single morsel on display? Of course not!
Sure. There’s that first, breath-taking moment when you see and hear and smell the amazing meal spread before you… and you think, “Where will I even start?” But that’s the thing… because you do start… with something. Maybe it’s a tender flaky biscuit, or a piece of delicious roast beef, or maybe you’re like me and start with a piece of pie (mmm, blueberry or apple with whipped cream)?
Is the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle worth it?
In a word… yes! To be absolutely certain, Erin and Stephanie asked questions, tried techniques and just about drove themselves crazy making sure that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle was the very best homemaking resource anywhere.
They dug through hundreds of websites and connected with dozens of authors and teachers. And then we all worked together to make these resources the most affordable possible.
The result? This collection is a fraction of the price of what someone would pay for each resource individually! For a short time, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle… a complete library of:
- 76 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences, and
- 14 printable packs
…99 carefully selected resources designed to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships… is only $29.97. (A total value of $984.74.) That breaks down to 30 cents per book.
Your 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason, you decide that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is not for you, then please send an email to customerservice@Ultimate-Bundles.com and we will refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked.
Don’t Forget the Bonuses…
Of course, no Ultimate Homemaking Bundle would be complete without the generous, inspiring gifts donated by companies that understand homemakers like you. Every gift is yours to keep and enjoy.
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- Choose 1 FREE Stylish Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 Value)
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
Now It’s Your Turn
The proven, simple, and effective skills you need to transform your house into a home are all waiting for you in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
But time is running out! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will only be available from 8:00 a.m. EST on Monday, April 20 until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, April 27.
After that, the shopping cart closes and the deeply discounted price is gone. Don’t miss it! Grab yours today. Click here for more info or to buy now.
Best wishes and happy homemaking!
Disclosure: I’m a ridiculously proud affiliate of this bundle sale, and I earn a portion of each sale. The money I earn will help to support my family in a time of unemployment, and I’m immeasurably grateful for your support!
I'm Beth. I created Red & Honey because I'm obsessed with the wild art of wellness.