They melt in your mouth.
1. Take a medjool date, slice it down the middle or pull it apart, and remove the pit so it makes a little pouch.
2. Add a dollop of your spread of choice.
3. Sprinkle with your topping.
4. Enjoy and repeat. Try new spread and topping combos and report back with your favorites!
Here are some of my tried-and-true combinations to inspire you to think of your own creations:
- Cashew or peanut butter with cinnamon… tastes like a cinnamon roll!
- Peanut butter with chocolate chips
- Chocolate mousse with himalayan salt
- Chocolate mousse with orange zest
- Coconut butter with goji berries
- Made to Glow Healthy Chocolate Frosting drizzled with peanut butter
What flavor combination are you looking forward to trying?
I'm Beth. I created Red & Honey because I'm obsessed with the wild art of wellness.