By Contributing Writer, Alexandra Maul
I am thrilled, grateful, and let’s be real – nervous! – to welcome my first child, a boy, in mid-July. I can’t wait to meet this little guy who has been taking up residency in my belly the past 7 months!
1. The biology of it all blew me away.
2. The gratitude and fear were overwhelming.
3. I have a newfound respect and appreciation for my body.
4. There were some dark days that were extremely tough.
5. A support system is critical.
6. I am stronger than I think.
7. An 8:00 bedtime is perfectly acceptable.
8. The baby’s first movements make it all real.
I'm Beth. I created Red & Honey because I'm obsessed with the wild art of wellness.
When we feel whole, balanced, and healthy, we radiate from the inside out. We are all made to glow!
Latest posts by Alexandra Maul (see all)
- 8 Things I Learned from the First Half of My Pregnancy - June 13, 2016
- 20 Ways to Ditch Toxic Chemicals From Your Life - May 2, 2016
- 15 Easy Clean-Eating Snacks (Paleo, Real Food) - March 16, 2016