By Contributing Writer, Alexandra Maul
I am thrilled, grateful, and let’s be real – nervous! – to welcome my first child, a boy, in mid-July. I can’t wait to meet this little guy who has been taking up residency in my belly the past 7 months!
1. The biology of it all blew me away.
2. The gratitude and fear were overwhelming.
3. I have a newfound respect and appreciation for my body.
4. There were some dark days that were extremely tough.
5. A support system is critical.
6. I am stronger than I think.
7. An 8:00 bedtime is perfectly acceptable.
8. The baby’s first movements make it all real.
I'm Beth. I created Red & Honey because I'm obsessed with the wild art of wellness.